Free DVD Ripper: topic

This is a
public
forum

How to rip and upload DVD to YouTube on Mac

Harry Potttrer

Tuesday, 25 Jan 2011 07:30
UTC

Videos uploaded to YouTube by standard account holders are limited to 15 minutes in duration. When YouTube was launched in 2005, it was possible to upload longer videos, but a ten-minute limit was introduced in March 2006 after YouTube found that the majority of videos exceeding this length were unauthorized uploads of television shows and films. The 10-minute limit was increased to 15 minutes in July 2010.

So many people want to know how to rip/upload DVD to YouTube on Mac.

Q1: Does anyone know how to get a dvd onto a youtube video? I have a Mac?
I got the mactheripper application, but it doesnt do anything for me. I just want to put my dvd file into a youtube video. I made the video, so this is NOT illegal.

Q2: How can I burn YouTube videos onto a DVD using a Mac?
I have about ten different FLV files that are part of a movie. How do I burn them onto a DVD using a Mac? Without downloading anything if possible. I know I need to convert the FLV files, but to what? Will MPEG play on a dvd player?
(From Yahoo Answer)

Luckily, a friend of mine recommended me a DVD to YouTube Converter for Mac which he tried very great. I download the free trial and found it’s very easy to use, and can convert DVD to FLV, MOV, MPEG-4 accepted by YouTube, with no quality loss and high-speed conversion on Mac. Then I bought it without any hesitating. If you have the same problem with me, maybe you can try it. Learn the details about how to convert DVD to YouTube Mac! Hope to help you.

Scroll to Top