Free DVD Ripper: topic

Free DVD Ripper: topic

This is a
public
forum

How to edit DVD clips on Mac like trim, crop, combine, etc?

Harry Potttrer

Saturday, 29 Jan 2011 06:32
UTC

DVD-Video is a standard for storing and distributing video/audio content on DVD media. The format went on sale in Japan on November 1, 1996, in the United States on March 1, 1997, in Europe on October 1, 1998 and in Australia on February 1, 1999. DVD-Video became the dominant form of home video distribution in Japan when it first went on sale in 1996, but did not become the dominant form of home video distribution in the United States until June 15, 2003, when weekly DVD-Video in the United States rentals began outnumbering weekly VHS cassette rentals, reflecting the rapid adoption rate of the technology in the U.S. marketplace. Currently, DVD-Video is the dominant form of home video distribution worldwide, although in Japan it was surpassed by Blu-ray Disc when Blu-ray first went on sale in Japan on March 31, 2006.

So I found many people want to know how to edit DVD on Mac like trim, crop, combine as below.

Q1: How to edit a DVD on Mac?
I have a MacBook. If I get a DVD, pop it in, and want to edit it for content i.e. (make an R-rated film more PG-13) can I use iMovie? Or what would be the best way to do it? Thanks.

Q2: How do I split a DVD into two parts to burn to blank DVD?
I copied a DVD onto my mac, and it is too big (5.4g) to fit onto my blank dvds which are only 4g’s. How do I split the dvd ,which is a .cdr file, into two smaller parts.

For resolving these problems, I search a tool

DVD Editor for Mac in the website. Mac DVD ripper can easily edit DVD on Mac like trim any clips of DVD movies, crop the redundant edges and add some effects. Moreover, Mac DVD Ripper enables you combine several DVD movies into one, so you can enjoy long movies without interruption. I hope it is helpful for us.

For Windows users, you can choose a powerful Video Editor with 24% off Discount Coupon. The program supports such formats as AVI (DivX, Xvid, etc.), MP4 (inc. Sony PSP and Apple iPod), WMV, 3GP, 3G2, QuickTime (MOV), DVD, VOB, VRO, MPEG-1, 2, 4, MPG, DAT, MJPEG, Real Video (RM, RMV). All key HD-formats are supported: HD Video (inc. AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD and WMV HD), TOD, MOD, M2TS. Edit Blu-ray videos. Add specially designed Menus, apply effects and transitions, cut, trim, mix, burn output files on to Blu-ray discs.

Scroll to Top